Role as consultant
As stated on the start page I am a selfemployed software engineer (freelancer) .
I focus on consluting, developing and supporting of complex Enterprise software.
My primary work is developing in the Microsoft/.Net world
I prefer to work with time-based budgets. Doing so I can support in an early phase of a project when requirements, architecture and target specifications are yet to be defined.
In agile projects a time based contract is also best applicable.
I support your project in all phases of its lifetime and in any developer roles:
- Business Analyst und requirement engineering
- solution design, splitting and structuring of tasks, effort estimation
- identification and detailing of non-functional requirements
- negotiate data contracts to external software
- ressource management and management reporting
- test management and Reporting
- version planning, communication with product owner
- Test developer
- database / repository developer
- backend / Business logic developer
- frontend developer
- Service and support developer
I’m no UX designer!